Searching for a delicious and nutritious dessert? Use fruit to make a healthy dessert that is sure to satisfy anyone’s sweet tooth.
For cookie crust:
- 1 large egg white
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup uncooked quick-cooking oatmeal
- Cooking spray
- 3 ounces fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 (6 oz) container nonfat vanilla yogurt
- Fruit for topping the pizza
- Preheat the oven to 375 F
- Use a medium mixing bowl to beat egg white until foamy. Add oil and sugar. Beat until smooth
- Use a small bowl to stir together the flour, cinnamon, and baking soda. Add to sugar mixture. Stir in oatmeal.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray. Spread the dough in a 9-inch circle.
- Bake about 12 minutes. Crust will begin to puff but does not look done. Remove from oven and let cool about 20 minutes. The crust continues to cook while cooling.
- Use a small bowl to stir together the cream cheese and yogurt until smooth. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until cool.
- Transfer the crust to a serving plate. Spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust. Arrange fruit on top.
- Cut into wedges and serve, or refrigerate up to 2 hours, covered and uncut.