Want some pancakes, but have no pancake mix? No problem. Whip up your very own pancakes with this delicious whole wheat blueberry pancake recipe. Switch blueberries with fruit of your choice to make it your own.
- 1/2 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/8 egg
- 1/3 cup and 1 tablespoon milk (more if necessary)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1-1/4 teaspoons artificial sweetener
- 3 tablespoons and 1/2 teaspoon blueberries
- Sift together flour and baking powder, set aside. Beat together the egg, milk, salt, and artificial sweetener in a bowl. Stir in flour until just moistened, add blueberries, and stir to incorporate.
- Preheat a heavy-bottomed skillet over medium heat, and spray with cooking spray. Pour approximately 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan for each pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Turn, and continue cooking until golden brown.